Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's time you got pregnant.


I'm talking to you. Yeah...YOU, with that gun stuck below your belt. It's time you bled every month. Grew melons on your chest and a pot around your waist for 9 months.
If I am the cursed one, I have been through enough. Eve, you greedy canine! For centuries you spineless sperms have told me to live by your norms, cover up and behave like a ‘good girl’. Even as you pinch my butt when I walk, and talk to my tits like they were eyes.
Yes, it’s time the tables turned. It’s time I passed sleazy remarks at your filthy body. Hissed like a hungry snake at your every move, bore you to your soul with my eyes. Oh... I hate you. I hate you...you moron. And I am not even a bra burning feminist. No I am not. I am just a regular woman who knows it’s not easy being one.
P.S: This is after reading an article on the devastating life stories of some unfortunate counterparts.

2 comments: