Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Kanan makes me wanna have gills.


Not exactly...it just sounded like a very confusing thing to say. :D

So, I went to watch the Kanan Gill stand-up act at The Hive with a bunch of friends and some strangers, who became company by the end of the evening. Kanan is funny, alright. And the fact that he is pleasing to the eye definitely makes his jokes funnier. The two girls sitting in front of us stand testimony; they kept falling over each other even before he could complete his wisecracks. Kanan, " So this one time in college...."
Those two, "heheeeeehee...hahahaha....ommggggod...hahaha...playing with hair....hehe."

Ya, die already...and move your head from my face while you do so. You know, so I can see Kanan! Truth be told I was trying really hard to be indifferent and lady-like, but my poise was draining on me. So I giggled too, in parts; mostly because he was really good and other times because of gender issues.
He spoke about a lot of things - beef curtains, potty, women falling for him, gay guys and ha ha. Surprisingly, he also brought up the Vogue Empower ad and had the exact thing to say as the post on my wall. Hmm...connection! Through all this, I kept trying to make serious eye-contact with him, and I felt like he too was looking directly into my pupils. Much like the many assumptions I make in life!

The Pretentious Movie Reviews was, of course, the reason I ran to watch his show; Prem ki deewani being my favourite. I do wish they would do more of these videos. I, for one, am dying to watch their review on Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam. That's an ass waiting to be taken. Oh wait....Didn't Karan Johar direct the film?!! Ha! Pun just got intentional.

I think it is also important that I mention Biswa here. He is really awesome too. I like him, he looks a lot like my sister.


#kanangill #thehive

No comments:

Post a Comment